Intellectual Property, Copyright © and Trademark Policy
- OUR PRODUCTS AND PUBLISHED MATERIAL
- USING AND SELLING OUR PRODUCTS
- USING OUR PUBLISHED MATERIAL
- USING OUR LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS
- OUR CONTACT DETAILS
This website and any other websites and online schools to which the Terms and Conditions and this Policy are linked (each, a “Website”) are owned and maintained by Vanterra Natural Health Ltd (“we,” “our,” “us”) and governed by this Policy and Terms and Conditions.
We offer the Website, including all information, tools, and services available from the Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated in our Terms and Conditions. By accessing, using, subscribing, or placing an order over the Website, you and your business (including any sub users you may have) agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein and in our Terms and Conditions.
All aspects of our Website are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, including all content, information, design elements, HTML code, scripts, text material, logos, taglines, metatags, hashtags, photographic images, testimonials, personal stories, icons, video and audio, and downloads.
Full copyright © rights over all of this material is retained by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber. The moral rights of the authors to ownership of all material on this site is hereby asserted, in accordance with the copyright and patent laws of New Zealand, and all countries of the world, and in accordance with international agreements and treaties.
No material from this Website and any other websites, online schools or books, booklets, brochures and any other hard or soft copy material owned by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted by any means in any form whatsoever without permission from Vanterra Natural Health Ltd, except for brief quotations and examples embodied in reviews and recommendations, with full credit as to the source being given. If in doubt please contact us with your wish you to use our material and we will provide the necessary information as to how the material can be used in an appropriate way.
Our trademarks and logos are proprietary marks owned by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and Vanterra Natural Health Ltd, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives you the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and Vanterra Natural Health Ltd without expressed written permission. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. OUR PRODUCTS AND PUBLISHED MATERIAL
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®
The First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® system and structure of 185 essences made from native New Zealand plants are intellectual property of Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber, and are protected by copyright. The system and structure with its associated flower essence names and descriptions is the sole property of Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber. The keywords, archetypes and descriptors used to define the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® system and structure of 185 essences made from native New Zealand plants are the intellectual property of Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber.
3. USING AND SELLING OUR PRODUCTS
Unless a formal agreement has been entered into with us, we are not a supplier of raw materials or ingredients for you to manufacture your own commercially branded products or ranges of products.
Cloning or using our intellectual property or copyright material and without our written permission in the making, marketing and selling of your own commercially branded products or ranges of products will be seen as an infringement of our intellectual property and copyright.
All of our products are our intellectual property and as a matter of policy we do pursue any unauthorised use.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® products are created by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and are part of in-class and online study educational programs owned by Vanterra Natural Health Ltd. These products are used as part of copyrighted in-class and online study educational programs that have been created and made publicly available by Vanterra Natural Health Ltd. Under no circumstances whatsoever may they be used as part of any other educational or study program made available to the general public unless permission to do so has been received in writing from Vanterra Natural Health Ltd.
4. USING OUR PUBLISHED MATERIAL
All material in written, video or audio form is protected under copyright law.
You must follow the terms outlined below when using or reproducing any material published in written, video or audio form, including but not limited to websites, courses, books, ebooks, brochures, newsletters, social media posts by Vanterra Natural Health Ltd and its associated brands, websites and online schools for your own use:
- When quoting, using or reproducing any material for review and endorsement purposes that is over 25 words long, permission must be obtained in writing from Vanterra Natural Health Ltd via email. You will be required to submit a sample of what the material is to be used for via email to Vanterra Natural Health Ltd prior to the material circulating. If you require specific images or text from us please email your request with full details of what you require and your intended purpose and uses thereof.
- When quoting, using or reproducing any material the source of the information must be accurately cited, e.g. Reference: The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume 1 by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber or information reproduced with permission from The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume 1 by Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber
- When presenting a public talk any material as stated above may not be included unless prior permission has been sought and granted in writing from Vanterra Natural Health Ltd.
- Any intellectual property approved for your usage can only be used for the designated purpose you applied for e.g. your website.
5. USING OUR LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS
Under no circumstances may any logo owned by Vanterra Natural Health Ltd be used without obtaining permission in writing from Vanterra Natural Health Ltd.
Should permission to use our logo be given, it does not imply company representation, but rather professional association with the company. The logo must be used in a manner and context that accurately represents the brand, its products and services. The brands are trademarks and are copyright with all rights reserved to the owner.
Vanterra Natural Health Ltd and Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber holds exclusive rights to the trademarks registered under its name. Any time the trademarked name is used it must be accompanied by a ® to denote that it is a registered trademark.
6. OUR CONTACT DETAILS FOR COPYRIGHT RELATED COMMUNICATION
Vanterra Natural Health Ltd
PO Box 60 275, Titirangi, Auckland, 0642, New Zealand
Phone: (+64) 9 817-6737